Friday, 5 October 2012

Speechless-AFTERMATH

Well, I said my speech to the audience and I guess... It went pretty well, I got a few people intrigued and wanting to go Camping. Like I said previously, I only had to speak for 30 secounds but alot can be said in that time.

I changed the speech slightly from its original form (with reason) and the only thing that went wrong was how I was constantly shaking and stuttering throughout the 30 secounds.

Here is what I said:

From the start of BLANK I got to go camping along with the other BLANK that chose to go aswell, it was really great fun with lots of activitys that went on all the time which included building tents, bunji jumping, crawling through tunnels, rock climbing and aload more, I would definently reccommend it for your BLANK.    

No comments:

Post a Comment