Monday, 16 July 2012

Monday Mornings

I just hate Mondays especially in the mornings when you just get up and all you want to do is just stay in bed well that is exactly what happened to me this morning but something happened that extracts this Monday from the others...

Heres my story:

I wake up try my best to lean up but it was no use, I kept on falling backwards and after seaveral attemps I just decided to go back to sleep and then tell Bossy Boots that I did'nt fill well so I stayed at home. As I thought this up in my head little did I know that the proper time was 7:55 so obviously I fell back to sleep just to be woken up by Boxer fifteen minutes later. After they tell me what the time really was I grab my clock and start shacking it ''STUPID, STUPID, STUPID CLOCK!'' I quickly change into my clothes (when Boxer was no longer in the room) and rushed into the bathroom to brush my teeth but once I had finished the lock! I could'nt get out, it was stuck I push and push and push until about thirty minutes later Girlie opened the door as it was much easier to open it from the other side and after checking the time again I realise that I was going to be LATE!

After some intense running and a lttle help from a bus I finally arrived but the more I think about it, the more I regret ever entering the building because I was given an hour long lecture on why I shoulkd keep track of time.

So thats my ''different Monday.''

No comments:

Post a Comment